Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Willow vs. Angel--who will win?

Greetings fair blog readers! I know it's been ages (2 weeks!) since my last post. Gigs had a bit of a meltdown-well, her laptop did anyway. But it's back! I'm back! And I have nothing to talk about at the moment.

Let's gossip for a moment...so is Ashlee Simpson really pregnant? Was Britney really in another car accident? Do I care?

Bones is back! At 8PM on Mondays no less. Don't I have enough to content with? Now the networks are actually making me choose between Willow and Angel ("mmmm...Angel")! What's a girl to do? At least Faith isn't in the mix (Eliza Dushku's new show Dollhouse isn't on till fall). Talk about being pulled in three different directions! I am SO not ready for that one.

Been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer over from the beginning. I always said Season 3 was my fav (probably b/c of a certain other slayer that made her debut) But I think I seriously underestimated Season 2, of which I am about halfway through.
It's very good...even tho Angel is a bit like a mopey puppy. Get bad already!

No comments: