Thursday, June 26, 2008

"I want you I need you oh baby oh baby"

So I just finished this new book called First Kiss (Then Tell) , a collection of true stories about YA authors' first kisses. Gigs fav Shannon and Dean Hale recounted their first kiss with each other (though each remembers it differently). Which got Gigs thinking about her first kiss....So for this first time ever, I am going to share the highlights of that fateful night.

It was on the beach.
There was a fire and a cool summer's night breeze.
I was 21 (YES ok I kno I was a late bloomer! But don't worry, I've made up for lost time. Wait, that came out wrong.)
He was...probably 22.
It tasted like SoCo. Probably because he had been drinking SoCo.
He's still a friend, and no, I don't think he knew it was my first kiss.
About 20 people witnessed the event.

Those were the days. Ok, so which of Gigs' faithful readers is brave enough to tell their first kiss story?

No comments: