Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mia, I'm still a cop! Or, am I?

Just when I had given up hope comes news that there will be a fourth Fast and the Furious....this one maybe starring Paul Walker and Vin Diesel!!!!! YAY! Read the story here. Wonder what the surprising twist will be this time. And who they will get for the token rapper turned actor role.

BIG news in the YA books-to movie genre: Catherine Hardwicke has been tapped to turn Twilight, Stephanie Meyer's wannabe Buffy novel into a film. Though I didn't really like the book, I am def. excited to see who they will cast as Bella, a lonely teen in Washington State, and Edmund, her creature of the night boyfriend. And Edmund's family should be a hoot. But I should give the film the benefit of the doubt-Hardwicke is the director of Thirteen and Lords of Dogtown, two edgy teen related flicks that treated its audience with respect. Check out who the author and fans want to see cast here. All I have to say is NO, absolutely not! They CANNOT cast Logan Lerman as Edmund. He is way too good for this movie. Plus, he is my inappropriate crush and I am not ready to share him with anyone, let alone millions of girls. Though from his standpoint, this would be excellent for his career. But noooooo...I want him to play another great teen character for another book adaptation (sorry, not at liberty to say titles).

Seann William Scott
is 31 today.
Red Sox play their first post season game against the Angels at 6:30 tonight.

1 comment:

Dan Barbour said...

You forgot to mention that Hardwicke also directed "The Nativity Story" - a complete mess. Hopefully it will be more "Thirteen" like!