Sunday, February 3, 2008

LIVE from my couch! The best ads of Super Bowl XLII

6:55 PM-Pepsi Max What is Love? featuring Chris Kattan-best cameo of the night? We'll see.

7:08-Wanted trailer--I'd see it just for the Special Effects

7:14 PM-Iron Man trailer-Good to see you, RDJ!

7:38 PM-T-Mobile-"I don't want to look fat in High Definition" w/Charles Barkley and someone else I think I should know.

7:39 PM- Pepsi Stuff-Justin, Andy, and Tony-if drinking a Pepsi was all I had to do to get Justin into my backyard, count me in!

8:43 PM-"I hear he even goes to Infinity." "But not beyond."- WALL-E trailer. But the real stars? Buzz and Woody? Where is Toy Story 3 already?

9:19 PM-another talking, spitting bay....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10:02-whaaa? sorry i guess i fell asleep. boring game. what' s that's? The Pats lost?!? Now, how did that happen? Oh well....Spring Training is right around the corner!

Best ad of the night goes to Pepsi! For not one,but two great ads. But the best was the first. Chris Kattan was indeed the best cameo of the night. Better than all those "celebs" they kept showing at the game.

No comments: