Saturday, July 19, 2008

My name is Gigs, and I am a Hoodie.

If you haven't checked out BBC's series Robin Hood, you really must. Though the second season is airing on BBC America now, production is under way for season 3. You can see from May 29th's post, I am a fan. Thank goodness for iTunes. I don't get BBC America so I rely on purchasing the episodes online to get my fix. I can't wait for the DVDs to come out. But for those of you who do not want to spend money of any kind on the show, you can check out the season 1 DVDs from you local library. And LOOK what I just found online! The season 3 trailer!!!!





It should be noted that this trailer was made by a fan and posted on YouTube by HeathDances.

Did I mention all the hotties in the show? Pure eye candy. Especially that bad boy Gisborne.

No comments: