Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Matthew Settle plays the DAD on Gossip Girl...that's when I knew I was too old to watch this show.

But has that stopped me? Oh, no, if anything it has only encouraged my obses...er, um, my tv viewing schedule.

Monday night's Gossip Girl was the best ep yet! There is even Emmy talk for Ed Westwick, who plays Chuck. I wouldn't go that far...but he was pretty good. All angry and hell bent on revenge, and guilty that he may have played a part in his father's death (Is Bart Bass really dead? Coming up in January...) And WHY do I like Lily even more now that I know she :

a. was pregnant with Rufus' child and had an abortion
b. gave birth to Rufus' child and gave the baby away
c. gave birth to Rufus' child and raised him/her as another man's child! Eric!

The boys of GG. That would be Chuck on the right.

Let's hope the child isn't Serena....that would raise the whole ick factor of her relationship with Dan. We're dating! We broke up! We're sibilings!

I'm so glad this show is on...it's totally filled my Days of Our Lives void that I have been living with since high school.

P.S. Wallace Shawn is as awesome as ever!

Photo taken from www.reservelresult.com

No comments: