Monday, March 16, 2009

Stars! They're Just Like Us!

Did you hear what Jennifer Lopez's baby boy's first word was? Dada. Do I care?

While I am at it, here are some other "news" stories I don't want to hear any more about:

Octomom---I've had it. Talk about rewarding someone for irresponsible behavior...if you want to call her behavior irresponsible.

Rihanna and Chris Brown-- let her deal with her loser boyfriend without the cameras in her face, if you want to call him a loser boyfriend. And btw, what is up with that survey the Boston Globe did?

Dancing with the Stars/American Idol/Bachelor--what did you expect from crappy reality shows? The same old same old? They HAD to do something different! More injuries! New judge! A-hole bachelor! If you want to call him an A-hole.

Lindsay Lohan-unless you have a new movie coming out ( and I hope you do!) I don't care. About anything else.

Bristol Palin and Levi whatever--whatever.

There, I feel better.

No comments: