Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY! "


Entertainment Weekly, Gig's most fav magazine, has some fun stuff going on on their website today. There's a column about the 20 movies they (and I) can't wait to see. Forgetting Sarah Marshall! 21! Harold and Kumar 2! Just look at the movie poster and tell me you don't want to see it. I dare ya!



And then there's the column on the TV star you'd most likely date. Jim from The Office? Dr. Jack Shepard? Sylar? Jack Bauer? No thanks...I'm saving myself for Alex P. Keaton.

Good stuff...head on over during your coffee break and check it out. Better yet, bookmark the site. It's always filled with salty goodness.

Let's go back to the birthday listings I miss those.

Eva Mendez, the best thing about Ghost Rider, turns 34 today.

Photo taken from moviesmedia.ign.com

No comments: