Friday, March 28, 2008

She's just being Miley


My name is Gigs and I like the new Miley Cyrus song. YES, I admit it, that damn catchy See You Again gets me moving. But it's not my fault. I think my car likes the song...seriously. Every time the song comes on the radio, the volume on my car radio turns itself up! I'm not kidding. The song gets louder all on its own! So really I have no control over the song. I have to like it or put up with it b/c my car likes it. Total side note: Does this song remind anyone else of the song "Sunglasses at Night"?

On a side note, I have theme from the Sweet Valley High board game commercial going through my head. "You can be a Sweet Valley Girl, going with a Sweet Valley guy, living in a Sweet Valley world, getting into Sweet Valley High!" Ugh. I think it's because I just saw that the are re releasing the books with updates like cell phones and new cars. Wonder if the Fiat will be a Land Rover or Escalade in the new books. Remember the one about how Jessica and Elizabeth started a pet grooming business to earn money, and they found that the dog had been abused? That may have been a Sweet Valley Twins book.

I'd much rather have the tv show theme song in my head, but I don't remember it.

Note to publishers: can we please leave Jessica and Elizabeth in the '80's? We have Blair and Serena and lots more Wakefield replacements. Want to bring a good series back from extinction? Get me..... ummm.....hmmmm....I can't think of any.

No comments: