Friday, March 21, 2008

"My name is Gigs and I demand things to be AWESOME!"

Have you seen those new Verizon FiOS ads, featuring Michael Bay? With the exploding grill and the ginormous pool that blows up? Great commercial. I'm very connected with this commecial; I also demand things to be awesome. Check it out by clicking on the title of the post.

So what's the what with LOST? I have to wait a month to find out? Why are Michael and Walt hiding their true identities? Why does Michael actually think that by killing a (literal) whole boatload of people that it will erase the guilt he has for killing Ana Lucia and Libby? And Libby has shown up in Michael's hospital room (or his dream at least) AND Hurley's hospital. This gal gets around! I think Adam over at EW sums up my thoughts on the ep:

"Only Ben could devastate Michael by coolly pointing out that the Others never asked
him to kill Ana Lucia and Libby; he did that all by himself. And only Ben could have the
chutzpah to follow that up by telling Michael he's now one of ''the good guys.''

So is Ben the real Big Bad? Does Widmore work for him? Or is Widmore only one of many pawns in Ben's big game? And was the big death the writers told us about really Karl and Rousseau? Really? I mean they were cool and all, but I really thought it would be someone I really cared about like Ben or Jin or Charlie again. Well,we have 5--FIVE!!!-weeks to discuss. My suggestion is to get started now before you forget how awesome this season has been so far.

No comments: