Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wow, there is so much going on, I don't know where to start!

1. Red Sox are currently playing their first game of the season in Tokyo. Top of the 3rd, Oakland-2, Boston-0. But no worries, we're just getting warmed up.

2. Britney on How I Met Your Mother--funny but unnecessary. But it is nice to see her looking like a human again.

3. The Big Bang Theory on CBS...first time in a long time I laughed out loud during a sitcom. Come to think of it, I did that a lot during CBS' 2 hour comedy night.

4. New York's new governor...I am SO not going there but yeesh!

Christian Bale's stepmom, Gloria Steinem is 74 today.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Hey I love the "Big Bang Theory." It's one of the few shows, besides "Monk" that makes me laugh out loud. Or as Mr. Monk would say "LOL out loud."