Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Oh dear lord, can someone please help me?"

Gossip Girls premier--yes I watched and it was totally awesome! Is anyone else sick of Serena and Dan? I loved the Chuck and Blair storyline, tho! I love that Mother Chucker, to paraphrase Blair.

90210- please, like Gigs would waste any more time on frivolous teen dramas. Yeah right. ARGH! ok ok yes i watched all 2 hours of it yesterday. What a train wreck. I think they stole some plot points from Saved By the Bell. Having not been a fan of the original, I had no idea what was going on with the adults' storylines.

Tonight brings us a new Bones. I love this show! I actually think I like David B. better as Seeley Booth than Angel.

Let's see...OMB so you MUST check out Gigs fav, Brad Meltzer's new book, The Book of Lies. Just LOOK at this trailer:



Yes that's more of Gigs fav writers Joss Whedon., Brian K. Vaughn, and Damon Lindelof. There is just NO WAY I can wait for my name to come to the top of the hold list at the library. Must Buy!!!

No comments: