Monday, September 10, 2007

Awards, embarrassments, and birthdays

JT and Andy Samberg won the Emmy for Best Original Music and Lyrics. JT also had quite the night at the VMAs. He won 4 awards including Male Artist of the Year.

His former girlfriend, Britney, well...she opened the show with her new single "Gimmie More" (gim-ey, gim-ey more, gim-ey oooh, gim-ey more) Give me less, please. Waaaaaayyyyy less. Good Golly! I'd like to know who talked her into: 1. Wearing that outfit 2. Recording that song 3.Putting the "It's Britney, bitch." at the beginning of the song. Like there was any guess that it wasn't Britney's song. And please don't refer to me as a bitch. Makes me reminisce about the skin colored bodysuit days. Still, I don't think we have seen the last of Ms. Spears. I hope not....I think she's due for an amazing comeback. Whether it's good or bad remains to be seen.

And I won't dwell, but High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens has had some private pictures go public. Good news: Disney is standing by her. Wonder if they would have made the same decision over, say, Lindsay Lohan back in the day. And I wonder how it would have changed things.

Mr. Colin Firth is 47 today. Sadly he is still married (thought happily for him and his wife I suppose).
Sox are up 6 games.

3 comments:

Dan Barbour said...

That's hilarious about HSM pictures. And was it me, or did Brits background look an awful lot like a rip off of 'Cell Block Tango' from Chicago?

Penny said...

hi sarah!
it's pcole! dan created a blog for me this morning so i can leave comments for you (and him)! what do you think?

Bailey said...

Hey pcole-you know me but i will keep my identity secret-or maybe a hint-
think "bunny"