Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello wonderful readers! I have no idea what to write about as I am so tired (Premiere week--YAY!). Just watched Journeyman, soooo good! Will be watching The Office and Earl (love Jamie Pressley) tonight, taping the encore of Reaper over on the CW. So tell me, what have you been watching? New shows, movies, entire seasons on DVD? Too busy playing Halo 3?


Gwyneth Paltrow is 35 today.
Red Sox up by 3, October is fast approaching, which means major juggling of my tv schedule. Should I break and buy a TiVo? Or stick with my trusty VHS??

4 comments:

Bailey said...

Hey-
Planning to watch Earl & the Office in between the Red Sox game. I should have that picture within a picture on my tv. Who know- maybe I do.:-0 Those are pretty much the only shows I really have a serious interest in.
Congrats on being Dan's best newest friend!

Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan Barbour said...

Oh my wow! I didn't know Gwenyth and I shared a birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at this online website that said the only popular people born on my birthday were Avril Lavigne, and Meatloaf - I am so happy! I love Gwenyth Paltrow!!! Your blog has changed my life! Well, not really, but it's awesome.

Dan Barbour said...

i finally figured out how to put my avatar into my blog - i love how we both have the library as the background!