Friday, September 14, 2007

Perez Hilton...who is this guy?

So for today's post, I thought it'd be fun to attempt to find out just who this Perez Hilton is. I mean, yes, he's a celebrity blogger, but recently he seems to be everywhere! VH1 gave him his own show, Backstage at the VMAs. Victoria Beckham confronted him on her reality special, Coming to America:

"Let's talk about some of the names you've called me..., VB says.
"I may have called you....a robot with really big boobs.", Perez responds.
"Really? (pause) Do they look that big?", VB asks.
Perez:"Well, they're squished in today, are you wearing a bra?"

Classic! That Victoria, at least she as a sense of humor. I like her.

Anyway, I digress. Perez Hilton, according to Wikipedia, was born in Florida, and used to be an actor. But he started blogging about celebrities in late 2004. Within 6 months, he was at the top of Hollywood's Hate list. He claims that over 8 million people viewed his blog on July 3, 2007. Not as of July 3, but just on July 3. He's known to have outed some celebrities--even when they haven't confirmed the details. (Off subject: I could care less what sexual orientation celebrities are. I'm gonna like/dislike your work regardless.)

He also calls himself a journalist. Well, hell, then I am one too! Yippiee! I've always wanted to be a journalist!

That's about it. That's all we know. I don't know what the fascination is, his blog is messy and he draws on people's pictures: coke lines and captions. But then again, I'm sure I've posted tidbits that can be traced back to Perez. So, ok I'm still sick of him. No more reality tv for Perez; hire Victoria Beckham instead!!!

Kimberly Williams-Paisley is 36 today.
Sox up 6 and are prepping to kick some Yankee ass!

1 comment:

Dan Barbour said...

Perez Hilton is an obnoxious, hideous, vile human being.... and an inspiration to all of us bloggers!